Tuesday 12 August 2008

An Afterlife? - Richard's 1st Post - An Active Mind

This post was made before I joined the site and was preceded by a post about a woman who's mother had died and whom she had seen sitting on the bed several days later. Each time she subsequently saw her mother she looked more and more ghost like. As I don't know the author of this post I am not publishing it here but you can read it on the original forum.

Richard's post was made on 04 Apr 2008 at 01:02 am:

I found out in a University lecture last year that your mind is still active even after you're dead. An example I was told was that one person's mind had been active for 3 years after they had died.

Whatever the outcome, I remain curious as to why the mind is the last part of the body to pass away, and whether the mind holds the key to proving or disproving an afterlife.


Tags:

Richard Debnam

No comments: